Skip to main content

My Master Cleanse CHALLENGE - Day 1

It just gone midnight.  Currently I feel a bit numb.  A few moments ago I sat watching a food program - just to ease the pain of not eating.  It was not that I was hungry but more that I cannot eat solid food for 10 days in a row!

Forced myself to go into work today.  Could have taken the day off - the excuse being, I might be tooo weak to work.  But money makes the world go round, right?  Need to pay bills! Dragged myself there.  It was a physically challenging job and the shop floor was extra busy.

I guess I made the right decision to go into work because it kept my mind off food.  It was so busy that I only managed to prepare my concoction of lemonade and cayenne pepper at 2:45pm during my half an hour short break.  However only managed to actually mix it with water at 4pm.  Only drank the hot lemonade drink at 5:30pm!  So I was pretty much a zombie when I walked to Trafalger square.

Had my drink on the bus, on my way home.  Every time I gulped down the drink, I received strange looks, people staring at the red mixture in my transparent protein bottle.  I guess I had forgotten how chilly cayenne pepper really was!  I put too much and boy was my belly and throat on fire!

Got so much to share but no time.  So, looking forward to Day number 2!

Comments